Yorkshire-Suzuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkshire-Suzuki

Genuine Miller LSD Diff Oil 5L - £15 to any YS Member Contact Steven For More Info

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DARREN DAVIS

Number of posts : 6

off road nut score : 12
Registration date : 2014-04-03

I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY Empty
PostSubject: I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY   I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:12 am

HI EVERY ONE I AM NEW PERSON I OWN SUZUKI VITARA WIDE BOY SOFT WITH MODIFICATION ON  I DO SELL PARTS SO NEED ANY GET IN TOUCH MOBILE WOULD BETTER THEN EMAIL I AM ALSO WITH A CHARITY IS ON FACE BOOK CALLED WEST YORKSHIRE 4X4 VOLUNTEERS GREAT CHARITY WHAT I AM WHICH WE DO 4X4 AND PEOPLE WITH NORMAL CARS THE GROUP IS ON FACEBOOK UNDER THE NAME OF WEST YORKSHIRE 4 X4 VOLUNTEERS OR SEARCH ONLY LINE  IT COME UNDER THE NAME  RIGHT I BIT U BIT ABOUT THE GROUP I KNOW BECAUSE WE HOLD MEETING ETC THE GROUP IS ALL ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED TO DEAL WITH FLOODS,SNOW,HELP OUT SHOWS, IT WOULD COST 12 POUND FOR THE YEAR THAT COVERS FOR ID BADGE ETC ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME TO GROUP I AM IN WHEELCHAIR I HAVE JOIN U JOIN UP AT THE MEETING OR ON OUR WEB SITE
Back to top Go down
craven
extreme offroader
extreme offroader
craven

Number of posts : 1946

off road nut score : 2712
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY   I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:40 am

Hi mate,

Welcome to the site - we met when i bought the roll cage off you
Back to top Go down
Wilky
V.I.P
V.I.P
Wilky

Number of posts : 2033

off road nut score : 3424
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY   I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 am

There are a lot of lads close to me that are members of WYV's, the Cartrights are just around the corner, you have to admire people that are prepared to give up their own personal time to volunteer, it's easy to give money to charity, but giving time is a much bigger donation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY   I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM NEWBEE JOIN TO DAY
Page 1 of 1