Yorkshire-Suzuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkshire-Suzuki

Genuine Miller LSD Diff Oil 5L - £15 to any YS Member Contact Steven For More Info

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdo, introduction an watnot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
judderman3000
qualified driver
qualified driver

Number of posts : 239

off road nut score : 224
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Howdo, introduction an watnot Empty
PostSubject: Howdo, introduction an watnot   Howdo, introduction an watnot EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:34 am

hi im new here thought id introduce myself, iv had a zook for about 6 months now an absolutley love it, ill never drive anything else i dont think,
iv got a few questions about SPOA, now seen as how you sound like a bunch who are in the know, i could kindly ask for some advice about going spring over on a budget, moneys tight at the moment but i plan to upgrade bits as i go, the general idea of spring over sounds fine, but im struggling with background, for example do props need extending? brake lines? by how much? what size tyres are suitable as im runnin a 3" shackle lift aswell, best tyres? what do you think to shock extenders on top of new shocks?
sorry to overwhelm you with questions already haha, ill get some pics of my rig up at first chance an i hope to get over to flappits given chance
Judd x
Back to top Go down
hardtopzook
qualified driver
qualified driver
hardtopzook

Number of posts : 105

off road nut score : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdo, introduction an watnot   Howdo, introduction an watnot EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:01 am

prop shafts need extending, just get a spacer from bits4vits, he goes as k9 someting, (sorry dave Embarassed )

urm, think it is advisable to get a bam bar to stop axcel wrap

and you will need extended brake lines, 3 or 4 depending on where your sj was made, sorry i dnt no how long...

Llama 4x4 do then up to 1 meter long for 13 quid i think.

henry
Back to top Go down
yorkshire-suzuki
Administrator
Administrator
yorkshire-suzuki

Number of posts : 519

off road nut score : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdo, introduction an watnot   Howdo, introduction an watnot EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:09 am

hello and welcome to the forum mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.yorkshire-suzuki.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdo, introduction an watnot   Howdo, introduction an watnot Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdo, introduction an watnot
Page 1 of 1