Yorkshire-Suzuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkshire-Suzuki

Genuine Miller LSD Diff Oil 5L - £15 to any YS Member Contact Steven For More Info

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from York

Go down 
+4
mik
THUNDER TRUCK
vitara_mad
juncopartner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
juncopartner

juncopartner

Number of posts : 2

off road nut score : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 am

Thought I'd join seeing as I know live in Yorkshire and own a Suzuki LJ80 or two. So that qualifies me on both counts to be a member!!!
Back to top Go down
vitara_mad
vitara_mad

Number of posts : 5236

off road nut score : 8385
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 am

welcome to yorkshire suzuki ll

you don't have to live in yorshire to join but it helps Laughing

we like to see pics ll
Back to top Go down
THUNDER TRUCK
Administrator
Administrator
THUNDER TRUCK

Number of posts : 2036

off road nut score : 3191
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 am

welcome to ys lets see some photos of these ljs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradshaw-groundcare.co.uk/
mik
mik

Number of posts : 4173

off road nut score : 5652
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 am

hello and welcome mate ll

pics please
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkseniorwildlifeartoriginals.co.uk
trevor
off road nutter
off road nutter
trevor

Number of posts : 583

off road nut score : 1019
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 am

hello from Cumbria geek
Back to top Go down
craven
extreme offroader
extreme offroader
craven

Number of posts : 1946

off road nut score : 2712
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am

Welcome to the family
Back to top Go down
keefe
off road nutter
off road nutter
keefe

Number of posts : 576

off road nut score : 1135
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

Hello and piccies would be nice....

Smile
Back to top Go down
adi
off road nutter
off road nutter
adi

Number of posts : 910

off road nut score : 1515
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
juncopartner

juncopartner

Number of posts : 2

off road nut score : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

I keep getting asked for pics but I'm B******d if I can work out how to do it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
keefe
off road nutter
off road nutter
keefe

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
vitara_mad
vitara_mad

Number of posts : 5236

off road nut score : 8385
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm

juncopartner wrote:
I keep getting asked for pics but I'm B******d if I can work out how to do it!!!!!!

there is a few ways to put pics up

upload to photobucket & copy & paste links on here

use the image hosing thats available on here, when posting a message there is the little box's above where you type the message move the mouse over them & 1 of them says host a image click on that & upload the images
Back to top Go down
keefe
off road nutter
off road nutter
keefe

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Try this:-

Here's the way to do it:-

1. Click on this link to go to photobucket and register for a free account, give a simple name and password. http://photobucket.com/

2. Read through the how to use bits. Its really as simple as creating folders in it to store different groups of images, as you do in explorer.

3. Create a folder on your PC to put images in that you want to upload and copy images them into it. Whilst in Explorer rightclick on the images and select the image resize option, resize your images to 640x480, this will also reduce their file size to make uploading faster. If you don't have the resize option showing click on the link below to get it free from microsoft, plus any others you want to use. It will be on the right-hand side list, near the bottom:- http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

4. In the Photobucket website use the browse button to locate the folder and images you want to upload, you can upload several at one go. NB: If you have the ability to use tabs on your internet browser, such as in IE7 or Firefox, its even easier, by opening MDOCUK in one and Photobucket in another.

5. You can also upload videoclips with a maximum length of 5 mins and 100MB file size. The Photobucket site will automatically reformat and compress them for viewing.

6. At the bottom of the images you will see three lines of information the bottom is the image location, which encloses the file name within [ img ] and [ /img ] markers. You just need to copy that line and past it onto your post

7. The middle line of information is the URL location for the image. If you copy that into you post it will redirect people to see the image without showing it on you actual post, suitable for displaying very large images.

8. If you want to show an image on your post from another website, rightclick the image and select copy image location. then past that into you post and block it. Then either click on the Img or URL button on your edit page and it will put the markers on the image as required.

9. Use the preview button to see what the image looks like before submitting it.

10. Sit back and have a cuppa, whilst admiring your work.

NB: One Warning, Photobucket will mention and give the opportunity to download a plugin browser option, to firefox users, to make uploading even easier and faster. I would advise against that, purely as I tried it and ended up with loads of adware.
Back to top Go down
keefe
off road nutter
off road nutter
keefe

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Or what Richard said above.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from York   Hello from York Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from York
Page 1 of 1